This two day session has been put together for Year 13 Programme Incubator students who are about
to enter tertiary education. The focus is to provide you with tips and tricks for
making the transition to tertiary study.
There will be a number of different speakers who will discuss a range of topics.
Over the two days you will:
- Learn about personality styles and how to communicate effectively
- Hear from current students and recent graduates about their tertiary
- Take part in workshops relevant to health studies
- Get guidance on how to get the most out of your first year in tertiary
- Gather tips and tricks for CV writing and interview techniques.
When: Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 October (Term 3 School Holidays)
Where: Harding Hall, Hawke’s Bay Fallen Soldier’s Memorial Hospital
Mrs Blake has registration forms. STAR can cover the $30 fee.